Zybers project

Thanks I just hope this does better than the birdsnest I had. That shit did not last long at all. So far 90% of sps die with in 4 months for reasons unknown to me and my lfs. Maybe this time will be better that the last 3 times trying sps. Though my meteor shower is doing great if this go's south I'll be going with nothing but different types of meteor shower.

Ok I may have the funds soon for a radion woot woot... Just have to talk to a buddy of mine here and find out the ransom on my car first but hopefully by the1st I'll have one :D....

My new SPS $10

IMAG0083_ZF.jpg

Well I'm sad to say that my reef is mostly nuked I've talked to lilMatt off and on the past few days and still have no clue for most of my coral death. My SPS though fell pray to Starfish I though I made extinct from my tank all of my SPS has been killed off by them. The other corals I have no clue. I'm going to try just keeping the last of my corals. As they look like they are thriving. They are my Tooth Coral, LT Plate, shrooms, frog spawn, Duncan and hammer. Any who that's my update for now.

Dang man those were some defustating pics. And even worse the lil buggers that did that much damages. You just aren't having any luck with this tank bro. Keep your head up it'll get better just make sure that there aren't any more of those lil guys.

Back