Zybers project

That will be super sweet on the cube. I went with the straight A350 on my cube because I have SPS and a clam. I think either of them work well for that size tank.

Oooo pretty!

what colour kessil is that? And does it look that blue in person?

The Kessil I'm using right now is the Ocean Blue loves it and no it's not as blue as mt phone makes it seem.

That will be super sweet on the cube. I went with the straight A350 on my cube because I have SPS and a clam. I think either of them work well for that size tank.

Yeah the A150w can do clams and sps but in this tank I just have no luck with sps have not tried a clam yet.

E39845FC-C309-467A-8A8D-81168D9D921F-112-00000015F5557D1A.jpg

The latest photo of my reef on Kessil lighting just about an hour after a water change and cleaning the sump.

Thanks Hannah and Angie I'm giving it a solid go on a super cleaning of the sump. I.E. pumps, lines and such. Tomorrow I will once again cut the pump off to clean the over flow. Then do a 5g water change from stirring things up. Then things will be brilliant. Knock on wood everything has been doing wonderfully. I just hope my mucking about has no repercussions. Just have to keep tabs on my levels tomorrow. But yes thank you both its come a long way since the last miss-hap and I do say let's not have another shale we.....

So I've come to a decision I'm going to a preplumed 60g cube ASAP. This hob- overflow is a bitch to clean I can't get to the bends wish I had some kind of flexible power washing tool lol.

Yay! Another cube! :D
yeah my 30g cube I love it but the hob overflow is a bitch to clean:Cheers: I want something larger and with no need for hob any thing but the light mounts.

man to bad you arent down here. i getting a 57g oceanic rimess reef ready and with starboard for only $100.
Damn bro you all ways have the killer deals for me that I cant take advantage of grrr:grumble: lol

Back