Zybers project

My Mac is running full tilt at the moment lol guess I shoul not of added 2800song while rendering a HD video of the tank. Guess ill be late on adding my new vid

Well the hammer has fallen on the dispar and he is mine guess this summer it's 90up or shut up...!
D626CD3F-4C36-4E97-A607-622D2007920C-727-000001D13BB84A69.jpg

Ok Damn sad day Godrik my saddle puffer may die he got tangled in the tube nem and got stung pretty bad. He jumped from the tank 3 times lastnight. Today he looks pail and won't eat I think the God killer is going to die :(

So I'm working yet again to get new lights for the 75G. so I'm looking at a pair of EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w. A friend of mine is going to give me a deal if i bye 2 at the same time the bill of 1100 will hit my pocket hard. The price of $785 for the tank I just got and is in storage till Sept. what the hell have I gotten myself into hahahaha. this is going to hurt my summer trip to see my family in Va come June 25th

Indeed just feed it and I was amazed to watch it feed my other lobo is to small to see it feed like this one I just got its almost 3in in diameter thing is sick I love it :D

Back