Zybers project

Ok the tank is at 76.9 and holding things look ok except my plate hammer and frogspawn star polyps zoa look pissed but I saw this and felt like sharing hope you like it I enjoyed seeing him still alive.
D1D50187-6CE4-43CA-AD47-B0DE661AFE64-172-0000000A02E40C0E.jpg

Im holding out hope that you don't lose as much as you feared you would. Good luck and keep us updated. If you really do decide to sell off the survivors, let me know.

The tank is not to bad this time just my LPS looks like shit I think I lost my blasto hammer frogspawn possibly my lobo though my Duncan looked odd this morning it was out but looked deflated and withered. My shrooms and Ricordea looked ok. Fish wise the Bangaii and diamond goby they are the Survivors of the freez put.

Well good news I left the one I thought toast in the tank and I have a update. The frogspawn Reinflated some time over night. The hammer looks mor like its in a fight for life than dying. Though the Duncan still look like a Withered flower. Some shroom jumped ship as well as a few zoa. Most of them are still unopened. Leathers are still slimy but show polyps off and on. My Lt plate looks like crap the flesh looks like its starting to pull off the skeleton. But I pulled it up to smell it and its not foul at all I have no clue. I'll post some photos after work or at lest try to...

now i hope this is a joke.
sorry to hear your troubles with your tank. your having a rough patch recently. hoping everything pulls thru for ya.
Sadly I would of for the time being if the tank was bust. still might though not to sure yet.
I'm sorry to hear this Kurt...I'm praying that everything pulls thru for you. Good luck with everything bro.
Indeed As do I most of all my Lt.Plate. its one of my favorite corals.

To add I said I'd have "photos's" but even better I have A VIDEO :bounce: I did this one up went as all out as i could with the limited programs i have that work on my new mac all my Pro vid tools wont work on this mac grrrr... But once its done rendering I'll upload it then host the link for you all to view. Also thank you all for being there for me in this time of frustration. :Cheers:

Looks really good. I would think that in the ocean they get cold currents every now and then. I am very happy for you that it wasnt as bad as you feared.

Yes indeed as I think the last freeze it was much colder for much longer and I did not do big enough WC's. or enough of them for that matter.

So I was looking at my tank and see that some how my peppermint shrimp went from 2 to 4 no clue where they came from unless 2 of the last spawning survived. The are just about the size of macaroni. This I find awesome along side the 75g custom cube I'm getting come July. When I get it and set it up I'm just going to use what I have now and let it grow out. If I get any thing it will be a larger fish. Like a mimic lemon peel.

As for the current tank all is well and things are moving along.

Back