Zybers project

I did not get the lights I wanted the seller forfited the sale I think because he/she did not get what they were expecting in the auction. I went and looked at the repost of the items and it's now a "bye it now" for $899.00 I think thats some shady BS. my tank had lost it's color some with the old light rig its crazy the differences from the lights. But I played it forward yesterday. I met a guy at the lfs who has had a tank for a few months now and wanted to get some coral so I hooked him gave him a bunch of zoa some hammer and clove polyps for free.

I felt from what he told me about his kids and wife along with his funds available I'd just give him a small reef pack for his tank six frags. four zoa colonies 20+ heads each plug some of my wizards drops, some of my dragons eyes some of my arctic ice and radars. I've never see someone so happy to be helped out like this before. it felt really good to do this for him. so I think I may so this more often.

I justdon't care any more the lfs I frequent jews me on my frags then marks then up 3x's what they credit me for. So I'm going to keep going there and offer my free frags. Beside I need to make room in my tank any ways. But if I can help a small sum of folks then great right?

P.S. As for my lights I'm working on getting something just not sure just know i want to go led my electric bill is getting insane...

Last edited:
Good deed indeed....ive had it with my LFS too....i no longer deal with them. Im doing all my shopping online. Karma wll come full circle in due time for ya Kurt. :)

New addition to my reef
IMAG1178_edit0.jpg

Vary nice bro
Yeah my shrooms and zoa are hanging in but my gloves and Kenya tree are out of control lol there mostly pink in my tank now lol

Back