Cageburn's 58

few newer pics

CIMG5738.jpg

CIMG5745.jpg

Awesome pick ups Cage! Do you have any experience with growing out colonies of Acans? I have a single polyp of a Rainbow Acan and I'd like it to become a successful colony (as we all wish our corals would do), any advice if so???

P.s That shroom is PSYCHEDELIC!

Awesome pick ups Cage! Do you have any experience with growing out colonies of Acans? I have a single polyp of a Rainbow Acan and I'd like it to become a successful colony (as we all wish our corals would do), any advice if so???

Do you feed it? I have about half a dozen different acans in my tank and I feed them all every other day.

Thank you sir i really appreciate that :), yes ive grown all my acans out from small frags, i find excessive feeding makes them grow very fast, that and finding a good spot for it is important, i like mine on the sand bed so they form a cool ball shape, you can put them on rocks and it will help them spread a little faster but its all about what you want it to look like. but overall, feed, feed, feed lol, sometimes i feed everyday sometimes i feed once a week. that one head acan will take about a good 3-4 months till you have any other heads on it. even with feeding everyday thats about the soonest it will happen.

P.s That shroom is PSYCHEDELIC!

Back