10,000 hits = FREE STUFF

ndepratt

Equipment Junkie
So in the past week or two, business has really been on the upturn, thanks in huge part to Living Reefs.

My website is about to get 10,000 hits, should turn in the next day or two.... so I'm having a celebration!

If between now and next Sunday you place an order through my website Custom Marine Creations you will be automatically entered in a drawing to win a FREE gift.

So what can you win? of course you would ask....

Your choice of one of these items:

An XM bulb!
A Phoenix bulb!
How about a Koralia 4
How about a stony coral propogation kit?

Or perhaps store credit towards something larger.

BTW I AM STILL OFFERING 10% OFF TO ALL LIVING REEFS MEMBERS! Hurry though, both offers end soon. If you're not an LR member, and want your chance to win, and get 10% off, then just sign up, get a few posts under your belt, and pm for a personalized coupon code!

If you've already placed an order through me, don't worry, I gotcha covered, you're already entered :bounce:

This is really great Nathan.

I think it's so cool that fellow reefers can help out each other out financially like this. Lord knows I need all the help I can get...

FREE shipping
FREE stuff
And 10% off the order! I truly wonder if and how you make profit.

Thanks again, Nathan.

This is really great Nathan.

I think it's so cool that fellow reefers can help out each other out financially like this. Lord knows I need all the help I can get...

FREE shipping
FREE stuff
And 10% off the order! I truly wonder if and how you make profit.

Thanks again, Nathan.

I make a small amount, but my goal is lots of orders for a small amount, and that's how I'll make it.

So an update on the free item giveaway! I am at 9300 hits, so the entry is going until i hit 10,000.

Remember that if you place an order over $100 you get 10% off for your first order. After that, you will always be able to get 5% off ANY sized order.

Yep shipping is free, but if you live in Tokyo I'm going to cancel your order (true story)

BTW I just received a brand new box of K4's :bounce: they're 44.95 with free shipping, shipped the same day.

9900 hits! that means today is the last day for entry into the giveaway!

If anyone is looking for a great skimmer, I will be receiving a Reef Octopus Needlewheel 110 on Tuesday! With your LR discount of 10% the skimmer is shipped to you for 134.95!

Hey best of luck- I am looking for the additioanl pump that is used to circulate water for the biocube and could not find it on the site. Do you sell it?

Add another hit:D

What all comes with that stonie propogation kit?

Contains: 20 Plugs, 15 Disks, 2oz Reef Glue, 2oz Reef Glue Accelerator, Stony Coral Cutters and a free Actinic Keychain Flashlight, all in a handy storage box that doubles as a dip bucket.

i guess i set myself up for that one huh?

haha, a bit.

btw my hit count updates early in the morning, and i'll be asleep by then. Any orders placed by tomorrow morning are good for entry into the drawing!

BTW I am receiving a NW-110 Monday afternoon if anyone needs a great skimmer for a 90g or smaller setup :bounce: price is 149.95 minus your 10% if it's your time ordering. 5% if you've already ordered.

Back