120 gal upgrade

Well here are some pics. This morning I started checking everything out to see about a backup drain, and realized I dont have the room in the corner overflow. I was hoping to control the flow of the drain with a ball valve then if that one got colgged up some how the slightky taller drain would then pick up the draining, but no dice. So I will build a durso. For now no snails or anything for that matter so i will leave the ball valveon the the drain and monday I will go the the irrigation supplier and get some pipe. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I need to figure out how to post better pics

Attachments

• fuge running 1.jpg
    fuge running 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 248
  • fuge running 2.jpg
    fuge running 2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Tank and fuge together.jpg
    Tank and fuge together.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 280
Looks good. I think you'll be find with just the durso. That's all I have, there's virtually no chance of mine getting clogged, it has huge holes all around it.

I guess it's time for an update. After a couple rescapes and a couple of fish that decided they didn't like the new home and bailed out , the tank seems to be coming along great. Here is the new scape. corals are still being placed so they may change position but for the most part i realy like it

Attachments

• new aquascape post lammy 015.jpg
    new aquascape post lammy 015.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 270
  • new aquascape post lammy 016.jpg
    new aquascape post lammy 016.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 249
  • new aquascape post lammy 013.jpg
    new aquascape post lammy 013.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 258
  • new aquascape post lammy 007.jpg
    new aquascape post lammy 007.jpg