180 gallons up in this!!!! NWKRC!

Dude the longspine eats more elgae than 15 turbos combined. Longspines are the biggest algae eating machine I have seen. Plus they are super cool to watch, yet not so fun to touch :mrgreen:

hell whos going to complain with more pictures!

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Yeah hes a little pig. He picks through the rocks all day for bristleworms and whatever else, and of course eats his share when I feed the tank.

well its been almost a year since i lost my vlamingi and my cleaner shrimp finally kicked the bucket after years (old age is the only thing i can think of) so i decided to pull the "trigger" on a fish that i have been wanting for a couple years now.

p.s. I apologize for the bifferwine style front glass.... its been a while since ive busted out a razor blade to it.

20101028-20101028-DSC_0089.jpg

Don't hate me too much. Im currently driving a 93 toyota pickup. No fast cars are in my garage anymore. But no car payments either. One day ill have somethig nice again. Sold my 04srt4 in feb too

Yeah i remember your beautiful pink tail. Doc had one too and they were in a long distance relationship. C'mon no ruffled feathers on the glass zinger?!?!

Yeah i remember your beautiful pink tail. Doc had one too and they were in a long distance relationship. C'mon no ruffled feathers on the glass zinger?!?!

I don't get ruffled over the truth! Yours comes nowhere close to how bad my old 240 was, though!

Yes, the two pink tails were e-lovers. Tangent and Cosine. :lol:

Back