20 gal frag tank??

I have the RO system ready to fill it and getting live rock today to start the cycle. I'm gonna put 5 gallons of water from my DT in there t help the cycle. The racks are being built tonight. Got the egg crate today. So that will be fun. Will have lots of pics and maybe a vid. Got the camera charging now!

Yeah I'm excited myself!! Just trying to keep reminding myself take your time and do it right the first time. I'm not a very patient person...... So with that being said... I'm proud that I have took the time to do everything so far right and not cut ONE corner.
So I just got off phone with my LFSmand he said its all there. So I'll be back shortly with all the goodies and pics of them also.

Yeah I'm excited myself!! Just trying to keep reminding myself take your time and do it right the first time. I'm not a very patient person...... So with that being said... I'm proud that I have took the time to do everything so far right and not cut ONE corner.
So I just got off phone with my LFSmand he said its all there. So I'll be back shortly with all the goodies and pics of them also.

Awesome cant wait bro :D

Well i got overflow I guess mag pump didnt come on this truck. he said it will be here before 4. :D

1. Tank on stand for first time and ITS LEVEL!!!! :bowdown:

2..Whole view of DT and where frag tank is going..

Hope everyone likes!!!

I plan on hanging a 4 bulb T-5 fixture over the tank. Same light as one my DT

Attachments

• DSC00667.jpg
    DSC00667.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC00669.jpg
    DSC00669.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I'm renting too, but it's not nothing to patch a few wholes!! ;)

yeah I don't want to piss off the Nazi land lord if they ever come and finish the plumbing issue in the bathroom. I'm surprised she even let me have my tank I have running right now. i have to say though its way better than having the tank at my mums place it would be only a matter of time before it fell through the floor.

So I finally got it filled and got over flow working and got it all started!!:^:
So I got all the salt mixing in there now and I will put LR in sump tomorrow.
And throw a piece of shrimp in there.
Got my pair of ORA clowns today at LFS. They look Beautiful!!! I paid for them and he is gonna hold them for me until tank is fully cycled!

I'm so excited:whoopee!:

Thanks. Yeah there is no reason to harm an innocent fish to cycle a tank. PATIENCE is the key and I have nothing but time......... So Im doing the right thing.

I have pictures I'm about to upload in a minute and maybe a sneak peek video....

so here it is with water!!!

1. Eshopops overflow box

2. Mag 2 Return Pump

3. FTS

4.Sump with ware flowing

5.Live Rock in bucket waiting for salt to finish mixing

Attachments

• DSC00673.jpg
    DSC00673.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC00674.jpg
    DSC00674.jpg