20 gal frag tank??

so here it is with water!!!

1. Eshopops overflow box

2. Mag 2 Return Pump

3. FTS

4.Sump with ware flowing

5.Live Rock in bucket waiting for salt to finish mixing

I was looking at the same overflow box let me know how you like it.
you have two great tanks going right there. :Cheers:

will tell you one thing... That overflow is SO QUITE... If the sump had some rock to knock down the water dripping noise I would never know it was running. The Mag drive is super quite also.. I am super excited..

My 37 is was louder than this one.

will tell you one thing... That overflow is SO QUITE... If the sump had some rock to knock down the water dripping noise I would never know it was running. The Mag drive is super quite also.. I am super excited..

My 37 is was louder than this one.

wow that's awesome quite is good I have to check in to get it then but that will wait I'm saving my penny's for a VorTech system ATM. After seeing yours and hearing about them so much on here in flow talks I want to get one. Then the Overflow Box and other minor things that wont cost as much. By the way what did that small sump run you?

The small sump came with the 37 when I bought it and my buddy had a 90 corner tank and he shut it down and gave me his sump protein skimmer and RO/di unit. So I'm not sure what it would cost. It is a eshopps though.

The small sump came with the 37 when I bought it and my buddy had a 90 corner tank and he shut it down and gave me his sump protein skimmer and RO/di unit. So I'm not sure what it would cost. It is a eshopps though.

ok thanks :D I'll look in to it and hunt around.:Cheers:

I'll look around here too and see if I can come across one. I know a few guys that have some extra stuff laying around. I'll check with them and get back with you.
And yeah the VorTechs are worth every penny u put in plus some!!

I'll look around here too and see if I can come across one. I know a few guys that have some extra stuff laying around. I'll check with them and get back with you.
And yeah the VorTechs are worth every penny u put in plus some!!

i don't know much about them but I have my eyes on a MP40 ATM for the 55g I'm just worried it will be to much for it but not to sure on the flow of it im still doing my research on them so i get the right size

Well I'll tell you this. I have the MP10w Es. I cant turn it up all the way. It will blow everything around. I think u would be happy with the 40. That way when u get a bigger tank you will able to use it there. Get the wireless, that way you can hook more than one together. Just MO.

So I got a question. May be stupid but.... Just want reassurance. Since I'm running bare bottom with about ten pounds of LR out of my sump, should I got ahead and toss the shrimp in....I plan one getting 15-20 more lbs of rock in next day or two. I'm gonna make a little mountain with a cave on right side for black clowns.

Well I'll tell you this. I have the MP10w Es. I cant turn it up all the way. It will blow everything around. I think u would be happy with the 40. That way when u get a bigger tank you will able to use it there. Get the wireless, that way you can hook more than one together. Just MO.

Okay cool yeah I'm getting the MP40 for the 55G then in time I want to upgrade to a 120 when the wife and I get a house. I may get a MP10 for the 36 but not to sure yet because my flow is all over the place with the way I have my heads setup as it is now. i know they are static but it works for me right now. I just want to sump it and get a lot of the stuff off the sides and back. Then get my LEDs and get ready for the next steps of my tanks evolution.:Cheers:

I'm glad you and others have posted so much about the MP's on your threads it has me hooked on wanting one for my 55g when I can. Also I take it they are adjustable? so I can turn it do to work for a pretty wide range of tanks then right?

Well I just went ahead and did it. I threw two tail pieces in there to get the ammonia going. I peeled them first. So we will see how it goes. I will make a video in a lil bit.

Back