$$$

Since we're on the subject....I don't know if this is true or not, but it's been rumored that people take the cost of their tank off on their taxes.
It's funny you say that my LFS provides a service to military in the area, any soldier that deploys or is sent somewhere for a while he will take care of your tank until you come back. He told me that many of the guys deduct that from their taxes at the end of the year since they're leaving for work.

After I got up to 2 grand I stopped telling my wife about the true cost. She started using it against me when we argue about money. I mean, can I really tell her "look, we can't afford to go to an expensive restaurant tonight".

Yep.Thats the boat I'm in.And YES I do look her dead in eyes ( after a trip to the LFS ) and tell her we cant afford to eat out.:mrgreen:

For my 240, I bought 600 lbs of live rock...between $8 and $10 a lb. :shock:

isn't the price of rock sick when you actually think about it. I only paid $8000 for my basement to be poured solid concrete for my entire house. 1600 sq ft. 9ft tall.

Why do I have to fight you? :grumble:

Why can't I fight NDB, he's easier, he wont get out of the recliner :mrgreen:

Here Fast....You're gonna need this for Biff.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y]YouTube - Bas Rutten Street Defense - The Better Version[/ame]

My problem now is since getting him his Nikon dslr, he eyes every purchase I make towards the tank, and calculating in his head how much of that should have gone towards buying him lenses for his camera :shock:

Back