24g biocube rebuild

That's crazy LR is still only $6/lb. at my LFS ... I think they're just saying that to jack up the price

my lfs is 4.99lb for rock. and i live in the middle of the country were you think it would be higher than someplace closer to the coast

Here is a pic of the one I picked up free. This was right after I got it home and set up.

IMG_2516.jpg

that looks great fast how do you have your filter set up i been told they suck and mine didnt come with any guts in the filter.

btw just got home from the LFS and got my ro in, but 20 gal is full to the rim. getting sand tmrw and lr soon i find some

In the first chamber drop in a small sponge and some carbon, put your skimmer in the middle (either a Tunze 9002 or a Remora C Nano), and everything else in the third chamber. I also have 2 Koralia Nano powerheads running in the tank.

In the first chamber drop in a small sponge and some carbon, put your skimmer in the middle (either a Tunze 9002 or a Remora C Nano), and everything else in the third chamber. I also have 2 Koralia Nano powerheads running in the tank.

i bought a koralia today but i had planed on buying another one. and what about the third chamber maybe some good live sand and crushed LRand thats it?

Third chamber you can put in a Temp probe, heater, and your return pump. I have my heater in the tank though. You can drop in chaeto if you want, but then you'll need a light source.

well i need just a lil more LR but all in all im pretty much set up and playing the waiting game nowim going to get more rock tmrw maybe wednesday but gf lost cam so you have to wait till tmrw till i can get so new pics up

here you go fast like i said i need few more pieces of rock and to cycle and then im well on my way

Attachments

• SANY0204.jpg
    SANY0204.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 230
  • SANY0205.jpg
    SANY0205.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 266
  • SANY0206.jpg
    SANY0206.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 229
Looks great. Nice and clean, and you got the stand with it. If you look on the back of the hood, there should be rubber pieces you can pull out so your cords will lay through them and hang behind the tank. You're gonna really dig this little tank. I was never really a Nano guy till I got mine.

yea i just ran them like that to i could get it running i am going to get a power strip today and i will hide it all then.

the biggest thing i dont like is the way the light switches are i dont like the led switch on the hood and the real lights down on the floor is there any way to switch it?

the lights that come with it will they be ok to grow coral?

if those lights are ok then i has gonna get new moonlights and put them on two diff timers

the lights that come with it will they be ok to grow coral?

if those lights are ok then i has gonna get new moonlights and put them on two diff timers

It really depends on what you wanna grow. They are okay for all the softies, and my LPS seem to be doing okay with them now. I wouldn't try anything like SPS in there though with out the up-grade.

i am going to get the rest of my rock in a few hours then after i ever cycle ill start building.....i hate waiting to cycle and not being able to do anything

sorry i havent post in a while been to busy fixing broken shit and fighting my horrible luck but it seems to be doing a little bit better now ill get pics and more details up in just a few

Can't wait to see the pics, I hate the whole cycling part of the tank too, but mine just finished so im excited to finally do something! lol

Back