29 gal fresh to reef

in the package I would get those are the numbers and no astraea snails but I could put the other turbos in my 90 gal. There are none in there either. or are the astraea snails a "must"

I look at just ordering what I want instead of a premade package and it is the same price even with paying for shipping. So here is what I am thinking of getting now ---does this seem alright. It would be the same corals but 5 astraea snails and one emeral crab. The crab is BOGO so one of the crabs will go in the 90gal. And one other question--would letting this sit in the shipping crates a few hours be ok? My wife would be home when it got here but she does not feel comforable starting the acc, so I would do it when I got home from work which is about three hours after they usually arrive.

Yes it is here and I just got home from work everything looks good now. It is acc right now. I need to take my boy to Tae, then I will take pics when I get home. Maybe hour or so. Bear with me.

Ok it was way longer than I thought, sorry needed to get the kids to bed but here they are. Btw very impressed with reefs2go.com everything looks real good to me. The only thing so far is I think they gave me two of the same zoa frags let me know if anybody can tell them apart. I will post more pics tommorrow hopefully things will open up a little more.
e4dc8b49.jpg

0ae0aa32.jpg

e52200d1.jpg

and as a surprise to my wife I had to try a MD
57560259.jpg

4bee2b52.jpg

how long do I need to leave them down in front before I can move them around to where I like them? So far the ric is my fav but it is the only one that has opened up to where I can see it. The MH is on now for 5 and half hours. These are all low flow low light corals right? So I should put there finial placement somewhere near the bottom. Let me know what you think tommorrow I will post some better pics with a bussiness card on the glass so you can see how small they are.

It's hard to tell about the zoas, but they look good as does the ric. Is the mandarin eating frozen food? If not, it will have a very short life in your tank. They are not suited to small tanks or tanks that haven't been set up long. All of those corals will be good near the bottom of the tank. Give them a few days before you start moving them around.

Just got back from midwest corals in IL. That LFS is awsome anybody in the area should def make a trip over there. I picked up a small hammer frag and will post pics in a bit after I get it in my tank.:^:

here it is not sure if it is all the way open yet it seemed bigger at the store but for $8 I think it is still a good deal:frustrat:my son wanted this smiley:question:
6f93baf5.jpg

I just put my old light back on with just the blue on---it and the ric look like they glow in the dark. Now I need to find a way to add that light. BTW I raised the light to 10" above water and no more heat problem. Temp is steady at 79.

CLEARWATER, FL, US 10/19/20109:28 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
here is the latest update from ups with my latest order should be here by 10 a.m.
I posted the order list in a new to reef post two fish for my other tank and four more corals for this tank. So I did a sanity check on my QT and my 29gal tank.
QT is all zeros and a ph of 8.4 S.G. of 1.022
29gal is all zeros and a ph of 8.4, S.G. of 1.025 KH of 9 and cal is 420
My new water is also at S.G. of 1.025 to refill the lost water from acc the new criters for the tanks. I might not be able to sleep tonight.
:^::bounce::^::bounce::Cheers::beer::goodnight

Back