29 gal fresh to reef

Is it a little squishy? or is it hard..If it's squishy it looks like a green finger leather. I have one...but it kinda looks like an SPS at first glance.

Midwest coral in North Chi is going to take all my money I have been there two weeks in a row even tho it is a hour + from my house. So here are some new things I got the last two weeks.
42eea1f4.jpg

f38b7fd1.jpg

75e79fdd.jpg

This is the best LFS I have been to so if you are near them I would recomend you stop by. They are very help full and only sell you things you are "ready" for they told us more than once you don't want this or that because it would not make it in our tanks. This is a good sign they are not out just to get your money to me. They also tested my water for PHOS with a high end device for free. THe other LFS around here only have the drip test and some will even charge for that.

what is that in the last picture?
Not sure of the name they told us it was in the sun coral family. However it is more light dependent, so it should be out more during the day and we don't need to feed it but that would help it grow faster.

That is another one of the wifes picks. She can't stay away from the ones that have "arms" that move in the water. Is $10 for that frag a good price? Midwest was having a sale this weekend, the four small frags were $10 a piece. I figured with a small tank better to go with small frags and let them grow than to get one bigger coral.

Sorry needed to post another pic. My corals seem to be liking the GFO running. I have been running it for a little over a month and my hammer has split into two heads, the zoas are now covering their frag rocks and I found a new mushroom. The one I am the most excited about is this...
40920be9-1.jpg

inside the black circle is a new head starting. There is two of them but the other one is very hard to see with coral extended.:bounce:

Back