3g sponsored by un-employment

This has yet to happen so , I stand by my previous statement

:Cheers:

Oh. Just you wait and see.

zelda-1.jpg

That will happen. And then you, my friend, are DONE.

Did some testing on my ustream account today. Looks like I will be able to run a live stream for this tank much easier than for my 8g. The 24" length of the 8g is too wide to get a decent shot of the whole tank.

Live feed will start around 5-1-12

maybe sooner depending on how the cycle goes

Last edited:
Did some testing on my ustream account today. Looks like I will be able to run a live stream for this tank much easier than for my 8g. The 24" length of the 8g is too wide to get a decent shot of the whole tank.

Live feed will start around 5-1-12

maybe sooner depending on how the cycle goes

Cool!

did leak test earlier.

Tank = good

Filter = not so good (leaking where pump fits into filter body. Will try to fix sometime this weekend.)

Found the leak !!!

"O"-ring had a small cut in it. So I will get a new ring today, and hope to get the scaping done today.

:bounce:

did you fix it? hope so my friend.

replaced o-ring , but still leaked. After some searching I found a small crack in the filter body itself, but I was able to fix it and it has been running since about 8:30 pm yesterday and not a drip. :bounce:

Glad everything worked out. Hows your wifes job search going?

She really hasnt looked . She is thinking about going back to school, so if that is what she decides then thats what we will do . Her not working isnt going to really hurt us, she really didnt make alot of money to begin with.

Back