45g cube aka The Panty Pit

Sump is here. Nice and thick acrylic, well built.....but i can twist it in to fit so looks like i have to take apart part of the stand to get it in there. FML

Sump is here. Nice and thick acrylic, well built.....but i can twist it in to fit so looks like i have to take apart part of the stand to get it in there. FML

Yes hang in there bro I feel your pain.....:grumble::grumble::grumble: but it will come together just fine and you will blow our minds with this new found marvel of a tank of yours :Cheers:

Minor update. Picked up my skimmer from aquacave. Love the fact they are 25 min from me. Although i have to pay a state tax for pick up, they gave me 5% off my total order to offset it. Love those guys down there.

Sump.

4c1eb101.jpg

Skimmer i picked up today, oh and the coral viewer so i dont have to turn off my flow to show visitors my coral looking down into the tank :)

c710f153.jpg

Right its been way to long coming... :D She will look so good when she's wet and after all your hard trying time put in to getting that bitch that way makes it even better.

Back