45g cube aka The Panty Pit

I'm so close I can taste it.

b4a0baf7.jpg

Big thing have happened since my last update. My LFS which I buy pre made SW from has closed. So I've order a RO/DI unit from BRS which should be here tomorrow. Also ordered some acrylic rods to help sculpt the reef which also comes tomorrow.

Will be knocking out the plumbing tomorrow.

Should be mixing my first bucket of SW for this tAnk in about 2 weeks. Well let me rephrase that. I HAVE to be making water in two weeks or my other tanks suffer lol. Ahhh welp I'll try and post some pix tomorrow night of what got done.

Well a local reefer came by and basically did my plumbing for me. Which I can't thank him enough for. Pulled everything out the boxes and started putting things together. The 19th I'll be buying the last of the equipment. Reactor and bio pellets. Should be wet sometime that week. Going to try and hang the lights some time this week also. *cheers*:bounce:

ccdf8f79.jpg

Thanks Smitty. He did do a good job and it didn't take him long at all! Best part about it was he brought the primer, glue, gave me a tube for air to quiet the gurgling and when I went to his house he have me some free frags :) its nice to know and live by some really nice ppl. I chalk it up to karma. I've sold and given the man lots of coral. Everything comes full circle for sure.

Back