Another type of RO water???

The wal-mart here sales RO/UV water for 33 cents a gallon.Every time I checked it with a TDS meter,it came up 0.

My hubby had an idea when I first got the ro/di to sell our water..hehehe, I just don't think it would raise enough to offset the water bill!

Hey Bj, what lfs do you go to?

Chicago Reptile house. The one on John Humphery Dr by the mall

I was at Animal Krackers on 115th by Burboun Street tonight since my wife had to go to the Hallmark store there. So I dropped her off and too a look around. Pretty good selection of fish but not to great in the coral department

yea, dont get mis-lead by thoes culligan machines in the walmarts, they are ro-uv, not DI if it matters to you... when i used to "go get water" i would check it with my TDS meter and i allways got 0 or at most maybe a flicker to 1 but that was rare... and my tank seemed to do ok, now that i have my own ro-di filter and 30gallon storrage tank, i figure its costing me waaaaaay less per gallon, and i know exactly what i have and where its comming from..

Chicago Reptile house. The one on John Humphery Dr by the mall

I was at Animal Krackers on 115th by Burboun Street tonight since my wife had to go to the Hallmark store there. So I dropped her off and too a look around. Pretty good selection of fish but not to great in the coral department

Yeah, I like reptile house, but I stay too far away(92nd & Halsted) to be traveling there and aquatica that often. Animal krackers has gone downhill with their saltwater section since they remodeled last year. That got rid of a whole salt section, including their inverts and some corals. I just go there now just to get out the house, since its not that far from me.

You should check out Odd Lots. Its on like 78th and Harlem. The people working there are nice. Unfortunantly, they tend to have alot of Aptasia on the LR and corals. But they do have a bit of a good fish selection. If they sell RO, it might be closer for you.

I am at 143rd and just west of Cicero. So it is only a 5 minute drive for me to CRH

Back