Are loc-line fittings standardized?

BL1

Well, it's just like the title says ... I ordered 3/4" loc-line fittings from both Bulk Reef Supply and Dr F&S but they don't connect together. Has anyone else had this problem?

I know they fit into standard threaded PVC fittings, but I'm not sure about each other. I think they would, if they were the same brand...?

It's doubtful, the DFS stuff seems cheaper ... But still, you would think 3/4" would work with 3/4":frustrat:

DFS probably isn't loc-line, it's doesn't say it anywhere on their site. That kills me that the same size fitting work work, and I thought plumbing this return was actually going to be easy.

Are you new to this hobby or something?? :lol:

Haha no but, when I plumbed my first tank I made 5-6 trips to home depot before it was finished. This time I spent 3 days planning the setup, 2 days shopping for all the pieces then revised my plan and bought all my plumbing. I really thought my extra planning would avoid these types of problems.

Haha no but, when I plumbed my first tank I made 5-6 trips to home depot before it was finished. This time I spent 3 days planning the setup, 2 days shopping for all the pieces then revised my plan and bought all my plumbing. I really thought my extra planning would avoid these types of problems.

Are you new to DIY or what?:mrgreen:

Back