Bad luck

yote

In Memoriam
Got home this evening,Went and checked on my tank just like always.
Noticed somebody was MIA.My Foxface had went missing.
No problem I thought,He's behind the rock picking algae.
Then opened my stand up just to make sure the sumps water level was where it should be.

And right there,behind the stand and all dryed up layed Rosco the Foxface.:grumble:
Never thought about them liking the carpet.:pissed:

Sorry to hear about your loss Yote. He was such a new fish too :( I haven't heard that they are much of jumpers, either. RIP dear Rosco!

If it can happen,its gonna happen to me I reckon.

I may go back and try the Redfin Rabbitfish thats at the LFS.Maybe.

Sorry to hear about it bud. Maybe being new and all he got spooked, and I read when fish get spooked they sometimes head for the top of the water for an escape.

He never did act wierd.
Always eatting,picking algae off the rock racing in to snatch bits at feeding time.
The only wierd thing he ever did was turn his doral spines toward my scopus tang when it would get close.

I had the same thing happen to me tonite! I went to the store and when I came home my wife said I needed to check on my sixline. she found him laying in the floor. she plopped him back in the tank and he jerked around for a minute and went to hide under some rocks. I poked him with a stick and he swam off, so he's still alive for now. I noticed a few minutes ago that he made it to the little cave that he normally sleeps in. so, maybe after a good nap he will feel better tommorrow.

We all go through the same shit Yote. In my case, I can't keep a shrimp alive for the life of me.

BTW, that magnificant foxface is a sweet lookin' fish.

yote,

Sorry about your loss. I hate to hear about carpet surfing. Try another one, they are great fish.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Well,
Stopped in at Bermuda on my home today and was going to get the redfin foxface.
But this lil guy jumped right out at me while I was feeding the tanks.
Copperband.jpg

So yeah,he's got a new home.:bounce:
BTW
That pic is blurry because he's still in the bag.:mrgreen:

Back