Be Afraid, POTMers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats,you'll wonder how you could have ever looked at point and shoot pics and how you will now,never want to look at them again..I love my SLR

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited, I have been telling everyone that will listen about my new camera, and how I'm going to rock the POTM world now, hahaha. Of course they look at me crazy and are like, "You bought that so you could take pictures of a FISH TANK?!?!"

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited, I have been telling everyone that will listen about my new camera, and how I'm going to rock the POTM world now, hahaha. Of course they look at me crazy and are like, "You bought that so you could take pictures of a FISH TANK?!?!"

And then Biff punched him in the face.:D

Hmmmmmm...that's not so unusual, is it? That's why I bought my camera. ;)

what gives you didnt get next day air? where are the pics!!!!!

hahauseless.jpg

Biff, you might need to get a new tripod still, the one I initially bought was far too flimsy for a dslr. You shall have to wait and see.

Nice camera! All my pictures come from a 3mp cannon and a ziplock bag. I havn't lost the camera to water leaking in yet:) lol. I wouldn't try it with a camera like that though.

I might be due for a slight upgrade..but something i'm not afraid to put in a ziplock still for underwater shots

Nice camera! All my pictures come from a 3mp cannon and a ziplock bag. I havn't lost the camera to water leaking in yet:) lol. I wouldn't try it with a camera like that though.

I might be due for a slight upgrade..but something i'm not afraid to put in a ziplock still for underwater shots

Ahhh Haa!...So that's how it's done....I'd of never thought of that...I've got a ziploc bag and a crappy phone. I'm gettin' busy tomorrow.

Hahaha. Hopefully...coming?

This is how a conversation just went in my household:

Me: Maybe now I can finally win a Photo of the Month Contest!
NDB: You are the only person I know that would spend this kind of money just to win a casual contest that doesn't even have a prize.
Me: It's the glory! The glory is the prize!
NDB: Honey, it's a fish website. There's not a lot of glory to be had.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back