Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

Here's a quick pic before work. I didn't realize how big it is! It's a good space filler.

IMG_9426.jpg

Here's another pic of the two gorgonians and a fts. Taken with the iPhone. I hate iPhone pictures, they suck compared to my android!
IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_8187.jpg

I just cant believe how much your tank has grown! Looks fantastic. I have the red gorgonian just like that for about 8 months or so. For some reason its not doing well and only about 8 of the white polyps still come out :(

I loved that thing too its so awesome when all the polyps are out.

Good luck with it!!

Hmm. I feed my gorg. Rotifers and it also catches small peices of mysis. The polyps on the yellow one have yet to come out. Maybe its just settling in yet.

Last night I turned on my moonlights and witnessed my clowns hosting my plate coral. I suspected they were going to bc they rub on it every now and then and then go about their way. This was the very first time they both ever truly hosted something. The hosted for about ten mins and then went about their buisness again. I hope they figure out the Anemone bc that's what I'd rather have them host. I hate how they piss off the plate coral a lot. I don't want them to end up hurting it.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...cket.com/albums/ff466/beeguiles/VIDEO0103.mp4

Last edited:
Picture time! I figured its been a bit since I posted pics of various corals in my tank. Soo here are a few shots. Also my clowns must really be bothering that plate coral while I'm not looking bc its been deflated for three days now. So I moved of to a different are hoping they will leave it alone. We will see. If they don't....idk what ik gonna do bc its only a 29g so I don't have too many places to put it. I need an upgrade..

First up is my yellow gorgonian. Got it exactally a week ago and its just starting to put its polyps out. I was getting very worried bc it wasn't putting them out, therefore not eating. But its been putting them out more and more each day and when I see them out I feed it rotifers just to make sure it gets something.
IMAG1614.jpg

Next is one of my duncans. They took forever to acclimate and inflate but they are finally there! Now I can't wait for them to start making baby duncans!
IMAG1620.jpg

Next is my Gsp. Just wanted to show its growth. It's spreading soo fast! I love it!
IMAG1625.jpg

Here's a cool shot of my rbta
IMAG1622.jpg

Here is the Acro. It's white with purple tips anymore. Now its all tan and purple. But it seems to be growing. It's polyps are extended and its encrusting
IMAG1627.jpg

Just some palys
IMAG1631.jpg

IMAG1629.jpg

Maxi mini nem
IMAG1632.jpg

Picture update! I was playing with my camera settings on my phone and came out with these shots.

IMAG1687.jpg

IMAG1692.jpg

IMAG1691.jpg

Here is a little baby zoa polyp that Valasaraptor gave me! It's so cute
IMAG1695.jpg

Mojo the pseudo! Love him, he is king of the tank now, big attitude in a little fish!
IMAG1700.jpg

This is a green monti frag that was starting ro bleach that Valasaraptor gave me. He didn't want it to die so he gave it to me! that's awesome. Hopefully it does well I'm my tank. I'm thinking of adding it to my 10g when its more mature.
IMAG1698.jpg

IMAG1702.jpg

Lord of the ring zoas, theyve grown three new heads!
IMAG1701.jpg

IMAG1703.jpg

And here are some night shots.
IMAG1707.jpg

IMAG1716.jpg

And a reg fts
IMAG1688.jpg

Back