Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

Hey britt, I was wondering what kind of filtration you had on your 29g. I'm in the process of turning my freshwater tank into a salty and have everything but this and another PH already have a K 425. Was it a HOB? What did you have in it? Thanks Matthew

The only filtration I had was plenty of live rock and a dinky little nano rio hang on back protein skimmer. I also did weekly water changes. As far as fish, I had two clownfish, a six line wrasse and a purple pseudo. All did fine, there were territory issues with the wrasse and the pseudo but they settled their differences eventually. I really loved my 29g bc it was so easy to fill up and didn't require a ton of maintenance. I wish you all the luck with yours!

Ps I didn't have a sump on mine.

Thanks a million. It's my $100 project I'll have a build thread here soon. Thanks again. I'll look for a cheap hob skimmer or hob filter with chemipure and rubble rock. How big of a WC did you do weekly?

Sweet. thanks a milli. hopefully i'll get mine to look half as good as yours. and ted just told me about a cheap hob fuge with a protein skimmer i might get.

Back