Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Thats a great looking tank Biffy.But I aint used to seeing YOUR tank with a clean back glass:D
But I'n not sure I'd trust those brown cords even with a low wattage running through em.Its just to easy to nik the insulation on em and cause a major health and fire risk.
If you and NDB will come get em,I'll make you up some cords with GFCI outlets on em.

The reflection of the light above it? I'm not sure what white bump you're speaking of. There isn't anything in the fuge except chaeto.

Yeah. And another thing about those cords... every time one's used for anything more than plugging up a black light in a dorm room, a puppy dies. Seriously. I read it on Wikipedia.

Well I guess you could say I got my first "new additions" to the tank today. A fellow local reefer came over because he's starting a mushroom only tank, and man do I have mushrooms. I gave him some different shrooms, and in return he brought me some awesome stuff! Three frags of different types of zoas, a chalice and three heads of blue candy cane. Yesterday he brought me a blue/brown/red mushroom as well. Right now they're sitting on the bottom of my tank "waking up". I'll post pics tomorrow once I glue their butts down.

Wow. I just read through this thread..from the beginning! Great tank. and congratts on the scoring the new additions!

I'm going to give it another day before I post pics of my new additions, because the zoas are being slow to open. Some of them have, so I'm pretty sure there's no problem with them or anything, they are just being fussy.

I got a new fish for the tank today. One that I never intended on getting, and it's not a fish that I particularly like -- a red fairy wrasse. I think they're kinda ugly. But it was on sale for $20, and I'd be a moron to pass up a deal like that. She's floating now. She's pretty ugly and doesn't have great coloration, but she was only being fed brine, so I'm sure that with some better nutrition she should color up nicely.

Lots of pics!

New chalice:
120509161.jpg

New candy canes:
120509160.jpg

New mushroom:
120509159.jpg

New zoas:
120509158.jpg

120509157.jpg

120509156.jpg

New fairy wrasse:
120509152.jpg

120509164.jpg

120509163.jpg

Other fish and corals:
120509139.jpg

120509138.jpg

120509132.jpg

120509131.jpg

120509130.jpg

120509136.jpg

Wow Biff, those are some great additions! The wrasse doesn't look half bad, either ;) Everything's looking good.
What about that yellow tailed damsel, though? Well behaved, I'm sure?

Back