Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

Both! Beautiful colors, very active, friendly fish, gets along with all the other fish, doesn't eat things he shouldn't, is always out and about...

Ok so I know I am a year late, BUT better late then never!

It Looks great, I am still not done reading all that you did but I am getting there 181pgs to read!!!

Whew, a 3-day weekend + 181 pages of Biffer's build thread = some very interesting reading and learning. The tank is amazing. The coaraline is ridiculous. I think after reading all of this that my thoughts of a mostly coral tank are a little out of line. I think the fish are the highlight and the corals and stuff are the background. Still trying to decide. The bottom line is that this thread is very helpful (if you wade through the 400+ posts of peeps bitchin for pics) and I can't wait to see what happens next with everything (tank and otherwise). Keep doing what you're doing!

Pretty much every new member should be forced to read this whole thread if they want to be part of the in-group. It should be a stickied rule!

Pretty much every new member should be forced to read this whole thread if they want to be part of the in-group. It should be a stickied rule!

Guess that means im not in because for the longest time i started from beginning...make it up to 10-15 pages, skip about 80, try to read more skip, skip. i cant keep my attention span on this thread.

When I first saw the tank threads I thought it would be where only the person who started it could post. That way you could see the process over time without going through tons of post. I learned quickly I was wrong. So I try to keep updated on them daily so I don't have pages to go through.

Back