Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

I feel like I've ran a marathon! I started reading the thread to see the progress of a tank....and then.....it's like a book, hard to put down, the ups and downs of survival & nature....both the marine life and human life! It has taken me days, I need some water!
That tang is amazing! I say a huge angel at the LFS the other day...I haven't seen full sized fish anywhere before, my kids were amazed. So, eventually in all tanks there will *hopefully* be big fish right?

Is this your NDB's first tank experience? b/c that's a hell of a tank to start out with

Thanks MamaJones! This is NDB's first tank experience and he is my official tank assistant. He gets an A+ for all his hard work and glass cleaning!

That's funny that reminds me of when I first started here and was going through jhnrb's build before there was a build thread section, and that like 1/3 of what you had to do!

How did ''me'' liking U2's Joshua Tree album turn into ''me'' dating myself?

''sleight of hand and a twist of fate''
''on a bed of nails,she makes me wait''
''and I wait....without you''
''with or without you''

[Reef's off to date himself]

hmmm...never thought of the song that way; now I have a whole new image of an old HS boyfriend who loved that song... ewww!

Biff....A++ for sure!

Hey I was wondering, is your goni still alive? I couldn't remember and don't have time to sift through your millions of pages.

Also, why no POTM pic, COMEON!

Back