Yellow Tang + Bi color Cleaner Wrasse
yellowtang.JPG

Flame Angel
flame.JPG

Bi Color Cleaner Wrasse
wrasse.JPG

More to come, maybe some corals.

Good looking additions.
Almost makes me miss my flame angel.But cant stand a coral nipper,so he had to go.

Fantastic looking setup Blazk! Great to see the Tomato Clown and Valentine Puffer in there, they're are two fish I'd love in my tank, once it's ready :D

I sure wish you would of bought a cleaner goby instead.The cleaner wrasse are so difficult,usually the parasites are not abundant enough in a home aquaria for them.

Good luck to you,nice additions otherwise.

It will be tough to get a cleaner wrasse to take supplemental feeding.It's just not natural for them to pick food from the water column.another fish best left in the ocean.

Both the yellow and blue neon gobies make better choices.Both are tank raised and take to supplemental feeding.

Hm, don't really want him to die, ill see how / if he feeds over the next day or so, if not ill take him back to the LFS.

They tend to only eat parasites off of fish. So they do fine at an LFS, where they are constantly getting new fish to feed them, and can be moved from tank to tank. But if you try to keep one in your home aquarium, it quickly runs out of food because there isn't a constant influx of parasites to keep it fed.

You also have to beware of the mimic cleaner gobies.They look almost exactly like the real thing,only instead of eating parasites off the fish.They bite hunks of flesh out of em.

New addition to my tank setup. A ATC-800 I bought off ebay. It was around $100 AUS with postage to Australia. I found a nice guide online to help me wire it up and I got my sparkie mate to do the power points for me. Cost arond $50 for parts. Runs like a charm and im very happy with the way its saving me electricity.
Here are a few pictures.
tempmonitor1.JPG

tempmonitor2.JPG

Back