Blazk's 250L Tank 50L Sump Lots of pics

Thank you, im not that clean though bit messy still but getting there slowly. Im already very happy that i invested in a controller, as im a bit forgetful when it comes to turning off the fans. :)

New addition. Finally Ordered, Received and installed a 5 stage RO System. Here are some pictures.

Ro.JPG

Ro2.JPG

Ro3.JPG

Waste water For Outside and washing machine use
Ro4.JPG

Yote: Yes, Im using that tank to hold the water as it fills up. When i need it i empty it into a RO ONLY bucket for top ups etc. Also i have the forcet installed so i can drink from it (not that i want to as i have a 2 stage on in the kitchen), plus it makes it easier to empty into the bucket. Is there another way / easier way ?

Yote: Yes, Im using that tank to hold the water as it fills up. When i need it i empty it into a RO ONLY bucket for top ups etc. Also i have the forcet installed so i can drink from it (not that i want to as i have a 2 stage on in the kitchen), plus it makes it easier to empty into the bucket. Is there another way / easier way ?

Dont know if theres an easier way or not.But it gave me an idea on how to set myself up an RO/DI system without having a 30 gallon drum sitting in the utility room.

Yote: I guess i can get a 200L barrel with a float valve and auto shut off. Maybe put a powerhead or air stone in there to circulate the water, but i don't really use that much water. See how things go, maybe.

Jhnrb: Thanks mate, its been a long time in the to do list :)

If the storage tanks working good for you,I wouldnt change it.Matter of fact,I think when I order an RO/DI,I'm going to get one with the tank.Save some room so the wife wont fuss too much:D

HAHA i had that exact same problem with my mrs "dont take up all my laundry space" bla bla bla. Its working very well, once the tank fills it shuts off and then when i need it i just use the forcet to empty into a backet then it turns on and continues. Easy setup really.

Back