Bob's Ghetto Build!

Look great. Look at him at night with a red or blue light. Better yet take it's pic with the tank lights out. You'll see him in camouflage.

Bought a few new pieces today, nothing spectacular.......

Micromussa
newyearseve016.jpg

newyearseve017.jpg

newyearseve019.jpg

and a coral banded shrimp I bought cause it was cool looking all upside down

Coral bandeds had rather hunt than scavange.Not to bad untill they get bigger,then they tend to go after fish.I had one when I first got into the hobby.It took a liking to zoanthids.

Good luck with the coral banded. They are well known to catch and eat fish. If I were you, I'd get it out as soon as you can, before it gets settled. They are not reef safe.

They are bastards IMO. That plate is awesome, feed it every now and again and it should do great. Did you get your new lights yet. I was gone for a few weeks and don't now if I misse it.

still no light, due jan 7-9.

I cant believe this shrimp is so deadly, I went and read up on them and everything.....he's only an inch long!!! lol

FWIW, I used to have one in a 150 and he was fine.
But i had very little corals.
I too was shocked to here bad things about them this time around.

If you are ording replacement bulbs from the same company you may want to order them now. That way they will be there when it is time to replace the bulbs in a year.

lol, yer funny......~~q:

acutally, the people have been waiting for aquactinics longer than me, something about 60"+ t5's that take manufacturers forever to make em

I'm in love of your micros.Great pics as usual Melon.

I hear all these horror stories about CBS.I had one with a skunk and peppermint shrimps for over 5 years.It never bothered any of the fish or corals.I guess keep it well fed.

Back