Bob's Ghetto Build!

For those of you interested in elegance corals, make sure you get them from Aussies or Vietnam, apparantly Indo elegance don't last a month in a tank. Thanks for all the great compliments everyone, it did cost a fortune, but I figured do it when I have a bit of cash rather than do it when I didn't

heres a few better ones, stuff is opening up

torontoshipment001.jpg

torontoshipment005.jpg

torontoshipment015.jpg

torontoshipment016.jpg

torontoshipment018.jpg

torontoshipment024.jpg

torontoshipment025.jpg

oh wow that looks so awesome. literally i saw it and said "oh wow........" hahaha. nice looking corals and great pics. i really really love the first one. what is that?

Wow Bob, Great Build Thread. I love the tank, the corals, the rock work. Looks Amazing ! Good LUck with everything

Well, time for an update.....things have not been looking pretty. I got lazy with my water changes, combine that with overfeeding and you have a recipe for high nitrates. I'm somewhere around 20 right now....doing a 25% change tomorrow, then back to 10% every two weeks for awhile. Gotta vacuum too....

Anyways, the good news! I finally got my sfiligoi Stealth t5! You cannot belive how sexy this light is! You need shades in my living room now! The pics you see below do not do it justice, and to top it off, one of the bulbs didn't make it so I'm actually one bulb short right now! I will go into more detail in the product reviews section, so check that out too!

Anyways, here are the pics, the Deepwater Zoos I bought actually look the colour I bought them now, I was disappointed till I got the new light then "POP"

The first few are the deepwaters I was talking about:

sfiligoistealth009.jpg

sfiligoistealth012.jpg

sfiligoistealth014.jpg

sfiligoistealth021.jpg

sfiligoistealth023.jpg

sfiligoistealth026.jpg

sfiligoistealth027.jpg

sfiligoistealth034.jpg

sfiligoistealth035.jpg

sfiligoistealth041.jpg

Back