Brittany's teeny tiny reef!

what about a pistol shrimp and a yellow prawn goby? My friend has both and they are funny to watch togeather. Or perhaps a purple firefish. Im asssuming you dont want to go with the reg. clowns. Pygmy wrasses are cool lookign as well.

Last edited:
I think we have it.....the hubby likes the hi fin red banded goby paired with the shrimp. I think that's the winner!

Does yours look like this?

Yellownoseprawngoby.jpg

hahah i do not mind helping othershes scared of my little clown so i only see him in the reflections or when he shoots out to eat for like 1/100000000 of a second hahah hes yours for the taking lol....i have more coral if you want it too! im debating on weather or not to take my tank down and set up a smaller one...........:( im too busy and its gotten quite a bit of algae now...im assuming its time for my bulbs to change im going to try that other wise im looking at down sizing and sticking to zoas mainly

You are awesome! I'm so excited now! I won't be able to put him in my tank until the cycle is finished but it should be soon. Maybe another week or so. The vid would be awesome. I'm gonna need to start paying you! I don't wanna take all this for free! Ohh that reminds me. I went to go check on my baby zoa you gave me and its gone! It came off the plug! Those damn hermits must have trampled over it, what idiots. I hate my hermits. Lol it will prlly pop up when it starts to grow more...I hope.

oh no! evil hermies!!!! I have more lol no worries.....you don't have to pay me lol im not about making money off my tank,I could but im not going to charge friends....hehe i can call you a friend now lol...and I posted it

hahah i do not mind helping othershes scared of my little clown so i only see him in the reflections or when he shoots out to eat for like 1/100000000 of a second hahah hes yours for the taking lol....i have more coral if you want it too! im debating on weather or not to take my tank down and set up a smaller one...........:( im too busy and its gotten quite a bit of algae now...im assuming its time for my bulbs to change im going to try that other wise im looking at down sizing and sticking to zoas mainly

Oh no! You have to have a tank! Lol yea I would change the bulbs. Or just set up a 10g like me!

Nothing really to update here. Just another water test. And I'm starting to grow algae...just diatoms I believe. Time for some snails? Here is the test results. The nitrites were higher a couple days ago. They look like they are starting to come day. I predict the cycle should be over by the middle of the week or maybe by Friday.

IMAG1758.jpg

IMAG1757.jpg

Thats sweet. Free goby. If your looking for the goby/pistol shrimp to pair up. Like the yellow watchman goby does, im not sure that kind will. Not 100% though.

Back