Brittany's teeny tiny reef!

Well I put a small chunk of frozen krill in..then got 5 lbs of live rock the next day and an emerald crab came home on the rock so he ate the krill. So I've been feeding him mysis and little pieces of algae sheet bc there is no algae for him to eat. Putting the food in there must be cycling the tank.

I sent my magical chaeto to enough people on this site that there should be an infinite supply of the stuff!

I actually didn't get mine from you... I mean I bought some so there might be a little, but my father "improved" all the chaeto resulting in like 20 small pieces. Don't know what happened to yours... :?

Update! My lights came this morning! I'm so happy. These looks so much better!

IMAG1756.jpg

IMAG1754.jpg

IMAG1755.jpg

Just went thru the whole thread and what an amazing outcome from pic 1 with nothing but a tank on counter to now with the new lights. The lights def make the tank. Can't wait see more.

Just went thru the whole thread and what an amazing outcome from pic 1 with nothing but a tank on counter to now with the new lights. The lights def make the tank. Can't wait see more.

Thanks! Yea the lights really make the tank look so much better! Now I'm working on getting a powerhead and a timer for the lights. Then ill be adding the cuc and hopefully my fish fish. I can't find a fish that I like tho for this tank. It's so small it makes choices very difficult.

Back