buyers remorse

pics - of course he was swimming and did not want to pose, so I shot the video.

PB140001.jpg

PB140002.jpg

PB140004.jpg

-Doc

and now the video...oh, and keep the comments about the algae on my glass. I know I need to clean it.

-Doc

oh baby, that Tang is SOOOO amazing. I sit and stare at it all the time. SO worth the money

-Doc

glad you all like the memorial video. According to Biff, it will be dead soon, even tho it is eating. they tend to be slow eaters and do not seem to get enough to eat and slowly die. I will try to keep enough food to stop that from happening

-Doc

Great looking fish Doc.It looks like the two other fish is picking on her from the looks of the first pic.

I got a great name for it,American Idol,huh,yay or nay?

I take your bet...what do we wager? Realize I can lie to win, so it is really not a good idea, but hey...if you want to lose I am game!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I hope for continued life - at least three months. That will make me feel better about myself. I am not sure how to feed it to keep it alive. They tend to not take nori, but I am trying tonight. I have found food he will pick at, but not greedily as the other fish. I wonder about sponge and where to get it in cheap quantities. Something in the back of my head reminds me that Moorish Idols like to eat sponges...and trumpet corals.

-Doc

As far as naming goes....not gonna happen. I tend to lose fish that get names. I have children for that. I continuously change their names to meet my desires. It tends to throw them for a loop, but hey, I made them, so I get to choose what they are named

-Doc

Back