Can I leave mixed saltwater laying around for awhile?

big giant container? how much are you loosing every day?

I was thinking about putting a 5 gallon bucket or maybe even an old 10gal tank on a shelf above my sump inside my stand, you'd never see it if the doors are closed...

the other thought would be to just put a 10 gal on the wall above the tank.. then you can pour your TO water into that, and then let gravity do the rest..

I think he said in another thread that he is loosing like 5-7 gallons a day. He's got that fancy zero edge tank that it pretty much all surface area.

But looks soooooooooo nice

Thanks BJ. I'm losing around 8 gallons a day now. I just measured it last week, because my auto RODI unit was out. So I had to fill 5 gallon jugs and haul them from the kitchen. God I hate having to walk those extra few steps and hauling water across the room. :mrgreen:

thanks bj. I'm losing around 8 gallons a day now. I just measured it last week, because my auto rodi unit was out. So i had to fill 5 gallon jugs and haul them from the kitchen. God i hate having to walk those extra few steps and hauling water across the room. :mrgreen:

awww poor baby, a few steps, and i'm toteing water across town...literally..

Back