caring and compatibility for a green tip bubble anemone

ok it has been setup for 9 months in somoneseelses care and then I bought it and brought it home and set it up and it has been set up for around 4 months and all that time it has been looking good visuily and with water test

ok it has been setup for 9 months in somoneseelses care and then I bought it and brought it home and set it up and it has been set up for around 4 months and all that time it has been looking good visuily and with water test

I would still focus on keeping corals first, 'nems can be very tricky critters and if they have issues they are very, very capable of killing every other living thing in a tank. I've been in this hobby for a couple of years now and I still don't feel like I am up to the task of keeping one.

And in reality, if a tank was moved from one location to another its a very unstable thing to do, if I were you, I'd reset the time counter back to 0 from the point where you had the tank moved and it started under your care. This hobby is not a race, one needs to be patient and do plenty of research ahead of time

Back