charlie's 29g cube

CIMG0346_1024x767.jpg

Thanks, I was really enjoying them as well, unfortunately the peppermint shrimp and the bicolor blenny also enjoyed trampling all over them, to the point that they stayed deflated for over a week. Brought them back to LFS today and was able to get $5 less than what I paid for them in credit, more pics to come as they are replaced, got over $100 in store credit to use over the next couple of days :)

Here's an updated FTS, took some other cool pics but later realized they all have a reflection of the window in the tank :(

photo86.jpg

added some new corals and a few small pieces of LR, got some updated pics of most of the new stuff and some of the old stuff

toadstool leather is startin to grow a bit

photo75.jpg

trumpet starting to split a couple new heads

photo111.jpg

orange sponge

photo103.jpg

green hairy mushrooms

photo101.jpg

some different green mushrooms

photo97.jpg

green yuma #1

photo99.jpg

green yuma #2

photo110.jpg

blue mushrooms #1

photo104.jpg

blue mushrooms #2

photo112.jpg

blenny with his stripes on

photo115.jpg

FTS #1

photo106.jpg

FTS #2

photo108.jpg

Been a while since I've posted any updates, when hurricane sandy hit last month I lost power for 5 days and lost alot of stuff (hector's goby, both peppermint shrimp, and a bunch of corals) and I have been getting everything cleaned back up the last few weeks. Haven't really started to replace any of the coral yet, although I did get a neon dottyback last week to replace the goby. Here are some recent pics and I will add more once I start replacing the corals after the holidays.

photo17-1.jpg

photo16-1.jpg

photo15-1.jpg

photo14-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

photo10-1.jpg

Moved some stuff around today so I took some pictures, mostly just clearing space for new corals and clearing off some rock in case I need to move any around. I am waiting on adding anything new until the AI Sol gets here (hopefully Thursday) so I don't have to acclimate anything and then reacclimate to the new lights so soon after, but regardless these are probably the last pics I'll take under the old lights!

photo28-1_zpsc40b1eec.jpg

photo27-1_zpsb5b9478f.jpg

photo25-1_zpsda5690bb.jpg

photo24-1_zps251d86ed.jpg

photo26-1_zpsf22de3fd.jpg

photo21-1_zpsaa99aabf.jpg

photo23-1_zps7f9edc6e.jpg

photo22-1_zps6aaf9593.jpg

photo29-1_zps8d661eb2.jpg

Ugh, checked the status of my order for the lights today and they emailed me saying the fixture is on back order for 2-3 weeks... :(

So I elected to go with a DIY retrofit kit so I could keep the stock look of the BC, the one I ordered from steve's leds came today and after a few hours it's now up and running.

photo44-1_zpsa01649e5.jpg

Back