charlie's 29g cube

roflbot.jpg

Lights are still only running at 10% while everything acclimates but I took a couple of pics. I'm thinking the next upgrade might be a camera.

photo122.jpg

photo120.jpg

photo119.jpg

photo118.jpg

A couple more things I ordered last week came today, the inTank fuge basket to go with the media basket I already have, and a JBJ Nano-Glo LED fuge light (has 4 1w LED's). I'm pleased that the fuge light doesn't leak into the display at all. Right now in the fuge basket I have a few golf ball sized chunks of LR and a fist full of chaeto.

photo45-1_zps617821ae.jpg

photo46-1_zpsff59a923.jpg

photo47-1_zps1f9f526f.jpg

very nice tank! love it, especially the plate corals.

how u liking the leds? ive been researching and came down to steves leds and rapidled. not sure which one yet.

The quality and the construction on the LED kit is great, installation isn't quite as easy as they make it sound in their product description and the instructions still aren't quite up to date with the newest coralife biocubes, but in the end once I got it hooked up it worked how I had hoped so I'm definitely happy with it.

I had a custom ratio in mind but they strongly recommended the default ratio for best results so I went with their 18/10 setup, you should look at adding the moonlight kit it's cheap and really cool, and easy to install

Back