cleaning house!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Well winter is here, and I cant afford to heat the frag tank. So Im selling off the corals in that tank.

- Several fuzzy mushrooms on rocks - $20
- Large toadstool- bought 3 years ago from bermuda - $20
- large rock full of green striped mushrooms - $40
- large rock full of green pimpled mushrooms - $40
- rock with 4 red with blue pimples mushrooms (real cool) - $20
- silver rod sea fan - $10
- colt coral - $15
- star polyp rock - $10

I will sell the whole setup if someone is interested.
-58 gallon oceanic reef ready, custom built oak stand, 175 watt metal halide with two flourescents build into a oak hanging canopy. aqua clear wet dry sump, protein skimmer, return pump, corals, some fish, lots of figi live rock.
$750

michael, ill hold the toadstool for you. Are you coming into town before brandons meeting? ill be tearing this tank down soon, but I could hold it in my main tank for alittle while if I have to
fishtails- ill work on some pictures asap. im leaving for taladega so it may be wednsday.

Sorry guys, since I didnt get any interest I took everything to bermuda. I did keep the toadstool for you michael, he is pretty big!
I still have the tank and fish, I have a big sally light foot for $10 and several blue leg hermits for .50 cents each. I will have some live rock to when I finally shut down the tank. I will probly bring the live rock to brandons meeting and sell it for $3 per lbs.

Ironman

this is Bill again, hold the yellow tang, I'll take it let me know when your ready for me to get it ok, I can either come and get it or pick it up at the next meeting on the 11th, let me know whats best for you, as for me I'm avaliable anytime. Also I have a 55gal Long tank do you think it will be big enought for the yellow tang.

Also I'm in need of a heater for my tank, just woundering if you might have one real cheap or one that I can use till I get a good one. let me know

bill

Back