Contest Bobby

Just want to thank the people who started this contest. I never thought I would be happy with a 10 gal, and figured I'd just do this for fun and shut it down when the contest was over, but I REALLY love this tank.

Here are some shots of my coral. Didn't get them all, but here are some.
Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

thats really awesome Bobby. You know that was really the main reason I wanted to run the contest to begin with. I went from a 36 gallon tank to a 80 then to a 180, I always thought the only good direction was up. Then I took a step back and thought to myself, man there are all these things I would love to put in a little tank and just have fun with it. Even though money has been tight and I have not had the opportunity to stock my tank as much as I had origionally wanted to I am still having fun with it and there is no way im breaking it down after the contest. Glad to hear you feel the same and your tank is looking good.

Just keep in mind that 2/1 was the official cutoff date for adding any livestock.

Yo Bobby, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Biffy has the best contest tank of all time. The best contest tank of all time!

kanye-taylor-swift.jpg

Well I am still around to keep yall honest. Was really hoping you guys would crash by now J/K I have been having so much fun with this contest tank. It is my first true reef tank and I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. Even with my little set back with the nudis hasnt stopped me. I guess I have to say thanks for this contest also I totaly agree with bobby on this. :D

thats really awesome Bobby. You know that was really the main reason I wanted to run the contest to begin with. I went from a 36 gallon tank to a 80 then to a 180, I always thought the only good direction was up. Then I took a step back and thought to myself, man there are all these things I would love to put in a little tank and just have fun with it. Even though money has been tight and I have not had the opportunity to stock my tank as much as I had origionally wanted to I am still having fun with it and there is no way im breaking it down after the contest. Glad to hear you feel the same and your tank is looking good.

Just keep in mind that 2/1 was the official cutoff date for adding any livestock.

Man I forgot about the cut off. Good thing I sold my 40 and moved these when I did. I sold the 40 last Friday which was the 29th and I was moving corals from three days before I sold it up to the day I sold it, so there were in there before the 1st. By luck.LOL

Yo Bobby, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Biffy has the best contest tank of all time. The best contest tank of all time!

kanye-taylor-swift.jpg

LOL That's funny.

Funny Biff. :lol:

Bobby your tank looks great. I think Biff is a little nervous.

Thanks, I think she is too.

Well I am still around to keep yall honest. Was really hoping you guys would crash by now J/K I have been having so much fun with this contest tank. It is my first true reef tank and I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. Even with my little set back with the nudis hasnt stopped me. I guess I have to say thanks for this contest also I totaly agree with bobby on this. :D

HAHA I'm not crashing this tank. Keep hoping. If this is your first reef and it looks that good you're ahead of most who jump in. A 10 gal is harder for newbes, because of the easy changes that can happen and you're doing a great job if you were a vet, so you're doing a super great job for a first reef.

Yeah I said super great.LOL:mrgreen:

Yeah, nano reefs is having a pico contest. I bought this tank for my daughter and as we were getting ready to set it up they started a pico contest so I thought why not? LOL

dang that kinda sucks. I was thinking about running a pico contest next year..... maybe you will be so addicted you will start two!

Back