CurtisL 29 gallon biocube

alrightttttt the time has come some pics!

hammer coral!
71ab5388.jpg

Ricordias
ba2eaaae.jpg

ive had this.. but the watermelon mushroom

bd55eca3.jpg

and here is my orange clown, my black one moves around like crazy and the iphone wasnt getting him. lol

a12b48cf.jpg

well there is an update to be made... at exactly a week since i got it the orange and white clown did die.. it looked week and was breathing heavy for a day or two.. the black and white clown is fine and eating like crazy, all the parameters are in check, salinity is just a little high i need to bring it down.. but everything seems to be great... my armor of god frag looked a little rough last night but seems to be almost back to normal tonight. gonna try to pick up a few more frags this weekend!

yahhhh sucks, gonna just let the one black and white enjoy his home, the only thing i can think of is that the bigger black and white was picking on the little one when i wasnt looking or he was just too small and could survive for some weird reason.. IDK.

sometime you just lose them :(

But if you do decide to add another clown, make sure you add one that is a very different size from the current one.

soooooo this weekend i have arranged and i am picking up some additions, i am getting a frag of about a dozen polyps each of the following : eagle eye zoas, incredible hulk zoas, and ked red zoas.. and a frag of about 7 polyps of the following : tubbs blues zoas, and gobstopper zoas along with 4 heads of frogspawn.. what do you guys think this is worth?

Alright its update time! everything seems to be going good, did not get all the zoas i was planning on but did get some additions, also got a yellow tail damsel and another one that is black and white. seems to be doing great.

Here is a FTS
b85b3242.jpg

think i have enough frags in the bottom?
702085ce.jpg

my duncans, i got all of these for 15 bucks! about ten heads between the front one and back one
19f3bffd.jpg

my ricordias are growing nice! there is actually like a light green/white one in between the yellow and the oranges
2445242e.jpg

hammer and frogspawn
c6867fec.jpg

3ad3c933.jpg

some fishiessss
c292ce60.jpg

everyone let me know what you think! its time for a bigger tank lol. just no room for it right now. this is so addicting.... LOL

Lol I could.. They just always fall.. I've even tried the putty stuff.. And I want to upgrade soon so idk about rock placement.

Very nice! It definitely looks like you're ready for an upgrade. Have you tried super glue gel to attach frags? It works but you need to use ALOT to get them to stick, I can usually only mount 2 frags with a bottle.

yah ive tried it i just dont want to pull the rock out to do it.. idkk yet looking for a bigger tank just dont know about the space/money

You don't have to pull the rock out. Pull the frag out, put the glue on it and let it set outside the water for about 30-60 seconds. Then place the frag where you want it, and hold it there for 1-2 minutes to give it time to set. (for now, or your next tank :Cheers:)

Back