d2mini's 28g Nano Tank of Angler Awesomeness

I had to wait for a cool one! These suckers are hard to find! :D
Divers Den had two the other night but one needed a larger tank and the other one that I could have gotten was twice the price and not as colorful.

I had to wait for a cool one! These suckers are hard to find! :D
Divers Den had two the other night but one needed a larger tank and the other one that I could have gotten was twice the price and not as colorful.

I kinda felt that way too,but in the end i went with the one that was available......to me they are all pretty cool....mine is just about all black now.....remember they change colors to match their surroundings,and i have black sand in the tank....it is neat though ,because when he's perched on rock he lightens up ...Can't wait to see it:D

Ok, so he's been in my tank since friday night, but i can't get a photo because he stays in the rocks all day! I put like 5 live ghost shrimp in last night and I don't see them today so I am assuming he ate them but dont know for sure. Live Aquaria said he was eating ghost shrimp. So will he eventually come out? :12:

No, i was letting him get used to his surroundings before I started shoving food in his face. lol
I still need to make a feeding stick I guess...

Back