d2mini's 6g Not-So-Edgy "Fluval Edge" Tank of Leftovers

1049093727_ExhEZ-O.jpg

1049093739_Gzeoh-O.jpg

Ok, fine!
You people twisted my arm.
This weekend I swapped out the large grain sand for some fine grain sand. Yeesh! :rolleyes:

1053482082_rfysM-O.jpg

1053482103_8x4zo-O.jpg

Hey Dennis, now that I actually see it in there, I think that the TBS sand looked much better. You should switch it back :shock:

I don't understand. That sand looks way too fine it's going to be a nightmare and blow all over the place. :shock: I agree with everyone else. What were you thinking? You have totally ruined the look of a beautiful tank. :( :mrgreen:

ok, obviously the sarcasm didn't quite translate. :lol:

*I* am the one who didn't like the TBS sand. I'm the one who brought it up. The scale on this new stuff is much better in this wee little tank. Plus I plan on lots of zoas and ricordia so the finer sand base will set these off better.

Stop making fun of me! :lol:

ok, what about a sexy shrimp? I'm thinking of adding one because the scale is better than a big fire shrimp or even peppermints. Never had one before though. Are they cool?

They look super cool! I really want them but they'd get lost in my tanks. From what I have read about them is they like (or do better in groups of 2 or more). That would really be a great tank for them though.

I dunno... the tank is already a distraction at work. I don't know if I could handle a whole harem of sexy shrimp booties in my face all day. :D

HAHAHA, substrate is substrate I could care less what type you have Dennis. But yes if you had the whole harem in there it might get expensive having to drop the dollar bills in the tank.

Just got an email from the liquor store.... i mean my LFS.
Two sexy shrimp on hold for me. Picking them up during lunch.

Back