d2mini's 6g Not-So-Edgy "Fluval Edge" Tank of Leftovers

haha, nice. :)

Ok here's one. Sorry for the crappy photo skillz but these guys are TINY. 1/2" at the most.

1055156982_fXVCF-O.jpg

Excuses, excuses. That is a pathetic shot; can't believe you would post such a piece of crap. The second one is even worse. You should ask a Mod to remove them. :mrgreen:

Take it easy on him Dcan, they're no worse than any of his other photos. :D

Ya, toucan! Cut me some slack! I'm using this crappy D200 we have at the office. :lol:
Freakin cropped sensors... :grumble:

Excuses, excuses. That is a pathetic shot; can't believe you would post such a piece of crap. The second one is even worse. You should ask a Mod to remove them. :mrgreen:

They're so blurry I can't even see what they are...He may be drinkin' again.:mrgreen:

I'm really excited to see how this turns out! BTW, love the contrast of focus and blurs on the reflector, really pretty.

C

Ok, did this on friday and just took a couple pics this morning.

AND THEN THERE WAS LIGHT! :bounce:
It's literally like night and day. These two 13w CF ballasts are pumping out PLENTY of light for this little tank. My only concern right now is moisture with the ballasts just inches from the water. The stock halogens weren't even enough light for most of the zoas i have in there unless they were dead center. As soon as i hooked up these new lights everything opened up.

1082796961_F4Gej-O.jpg

And for now i just have the laptop fans sitting on top of the hood.
They are usb powered, so the plug just goes to a spare iphone power adaptor. :D

1082796964_DuF7A-O.jpg

Dennis, that lighting is fabulous! What is the red in the center? Part of the tank or a light in the background? The red adds to the drama of the tank :). Even your leftovers look awesome!

Are the sexy shrimp in there?

C

Back