d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

i love your setup man, from equipment to livestock everythings top notch. Im going to have to see this in person one day lol

Looking great Denis! I've really enjoyed watching the progress on your tank. I'm going to be using your thread for a lot of ideas when I upgrade next year!

Hey dennis,

Looking amazing as always....hard to believe this has been setup this long... Feels like yesterday you started it.

Quick question...I tried to find it... but what size is your sump? also do you have any other specific about your sump design? (details/measurements) if yes feel free to pm me. (or post it here)

Koda, i haven't meant to ignore you, i was just going to do a little vid to update my under-the-stand inner workings and show it in detail and I haven't had time yet.

But i have grabbed the occasional pic of some new stuff and got a chance to go through them tonite.

983936707_Vzf3Y-O.jpg

983936941_fVRxV-O.jpg

983936984_ucSMi-O.jpg

983936898_gwNvQ-O.jpg

983936681_8jJ6L-O.jpg

And this is what I love about having this walk around cube tank.... being able to see things from multiple angles! Like my Ritteri Anemone.

983937076_GRsnG-O.jpg

983937079_XyayZ-O.jpg

God Dennis. Learn how to take a photo... all this blurry crap you keep presenting is just turning me off of reefing period

Read all 93 pages. I'm thinking you could pay for your reefing addiction by doing custom tanks....this is really amazing.

Holy crap dude, how do you get that close to a ric? I'm shooting a d90 with the nikon 105 mm macro and I can't focus like that with a tripod and a remote shutter. Any suggestions?

Amazing pics.

Hand held, 1/60th sec, f/7.1, 90mm, just actinics. :mrgreen:

But fwiw, that ric is freakin huge. Like the size of a small plum.

Thanks yote, bryan and I think x19! lol :D

Brian, yes it's a fixed 90 and all close ups are taken with that lens.

Back