d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

I'm a doofus... post a sarcastic comment and forget what i actually came to ask ><

What brand/model is your return pump and how happy are you with the noise?

mine sounds roughly like three helicopters stacked on top of each other

Last edited:
So i got 3 boxes today when picking up Part I of The Package from TBS for my new Nano build. So i get home and one box is the rocks, one box is the sand..... and then when I opened the third box, it was FREAKIN FULL of all these goodies for my 130g cube!!!!! Richard is so FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! :D

1029957890_AKJ8s-O.jpg

1029957843_kCZui-O.jpg

So i got 3 boxes today when picking up Part I of The Package from TBS for my new Nano build. So i get home and one box is the rocks, one box is the sand..... and then when I opened the third box, it was FREAKIN FULL of all these goodies for my 130g cube!!!!! Richard is so FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! :D

I want a box full of goodies! :grumble: Seriously, that was really generous, though! Great additions to your cube! :Cheers:

Ya, Richard rocks!!!

This is why TBS is worth the price!
REAL live sand, REAL live rock, great CUC, you always get extra goodies, all straight from the ocean to your tank, and the customer service is awesome. Emails responded to uber quickly and I've even gotten phone calls from Richard checking up, making sure I was doing everything right and not screwing it all up. LOL!

Just wish they delivered to Canada :(

Just looking at your stuff and the prices..... Really good deal.

Congrats on more killer additions!

I guess he can't ship live stuff outside the USA? I know he has shipped to Alaska.
And he recently shipped his dry rock all the way to Norway.

The dry rock doesn't have the same shipping restrictions as the live stuff. Here's what Richard says for the live rock
International Shipments

We are no longer shipping internationally, as the permitting process can take more than six months and the costs have become prohibitive.

Back