d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!!!!! :hernoseen

Ok, ANYwayyyyyyy....

I was playing around with my lensbaby tonite.
Here's a couple shots. :shock:

1169851553_DWVpc-O.jpg

1169851561_KhvQA-O.jpg

1169851567_AZ6Nc-O.jpg

WOOHOO!
My black clowns finally hosted my Ritteri Anemone! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8BY9XQxw0]YouTube - Clown Fish in Ritteri Anemone[/ame]

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!!!!! :hernoseen

Ok, ANYwayyyyyyy....

I was playing around with my lensbaby tonite.
Here's a couple shots. :shock:

1169851553_DWVpc-O.jpg

1169851561_KhvQA-O.jpg

1169851567_AZ6Nc-O.jpg

You just discovered time travel my friend!:mrgreen: Sweet pics. Somebody tripping off acid would really appreciate this.

Dennis, that video is amazing. really amazing!
I know! I was starting to give up on them.

You just discovered time travel my friend!:mrgreen: Sweet pics. Somebody tripping off acid would really appreciate this.
haha, thanks. :)

They look so happy!
Ya, I don't think a clown ever looks truly happy until he finds his nem. But then I start to wonder if he's just getting a little high from the stings like catnip. :lol:

Congrats, Dennis! And, Happy Birthday to your Tank! :Cheers:
Thanks! :Cheers:

Check it out. My urchin is trying to escape Dead Man's Island. :lol:

1170984811_TgvjA-O.jpg

Buddy of mine stepped on one of these on the rock pools! hahaha funniest thing ever, we all had to p1ss on his foot! I dont think i would ever get one of these for my tank! Im to accident prone!!! :mrgreen:

I've got two black ones like that and a purple pincushion.
But honestly as cool as they look they are a pain in the butt when it comes to knocking things over that aren't secure, especially the pincushion taking things with him. He's a kleptomaniac. :grumble:

I've got two black ones like that and a purple pincushion.
But honestly as cool as they look they are a pain in the butt when it comes to knocking things over that aren't secure, especially the pincushion taking things with him. He's a kleptomaniac. :grumble:

Your pincushion is a DICK!

Amanda, I bough them locally. One of our guys got a rare bulk deal... if I remember correctly I pretty much got the newly redesigned battery backup for free. Mine are the MP40w's. But late last year they came out with the redesigned controllers (ecosmart) which are pretty sweet. I haven't upgraded to those though... didn't seem worth it.

Den, what's your strategy for keeping your glass so clean? What do you use?

I was thinking about getting one of those electric toothbrush looking thingies on my next tank..

Back