Darko's Upgrade 46g Bow Front

Yes the whole house is dark.... I normally take pics at like 10pm with lights off :) my GF gets annoyed because she can't watch TV to much light....

UGGGGG I hate this part....

63804_431824106341_577266341_5165463_5461814_n.jpg

So yeah my 'little project' turned into a week long headache... but I should have known.... I got another power strip for the RKL it was going to be simple... add that swap the power heads over to it put it back together easy right! Well I got it all hooked up and had problems doing the update on the RKL well 4 days later and a lot of beer.... it decided everything was updated and was good to go...

So since I was able to add the additional power strip I have a better ATO system, it give me a little piece of mind. My pump is now on a timer and a switch so hopefully I have covered all of my bases...

I will be updating with pics hopefully a lil more... lol it started raining so inside til May...

DSC_9107.jpg

DSC_9061.jpg

DSC_9085.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Sweet pics, Donna!

Is that a doobie stuck to your urchin? :D

:shock::shock::shock: WTF my urchin is holding out...

That is where she hides them.

lol I hide them in the frog tank... something about licking the frog... south park.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Beautiful Donna, beautiful. You should think of entering that Sponge pic in the POTM.

Thanks I am thinking that may be the one this month.... the best part is that spoge just showed up one day!

Those are great pics Donna, I really like the one of the hermit.
Thanks that is one of my favs too...

Well the tank move didn't go well at all... The contents of my tank is currently in a LG ice chest in my living room, well what is left and that is not much. I picked one of the coldest weekend we have had to move my tank.... nothing went as planned, we got keys to the new place last Tuesday, we have to be out of our current place today... UGGGGG its just a fish tank right. In the next few weeks I will do a total rebuild... I suppose that is the fun part.

Back