December meeting

as brandon has so politely corrected me! :frustrat: the lunch is next to the rush fitness center not the rave. Hey guys perfection is a difficult state of mind. you all will understand when you get there :mrgreen:

I would like to thank james, charlie,jami,joe,and brandon! Of the twenty people I reserved the room for at least a few of you showed up. for the rest of you check out the first page of this thread! Ya thats where you said youd be there! :frustrat: I hope I never need a transplant from the club!:mrgreen:
I cant complain the odds were so good I ended up winning the $50 gift certificate. So thanks guys:bounce:

I had fun today. Espically after lunch standing outiside talking. After a ROUGH week, I needed those laughs!! haha..

Charlie enjoyed it too.:mrgreen:

I'm sorry I didn't make it today! I totally forgot about the meeting!! I was doing yard work and Bryan called me to ask where I was. I feel really bad I just spaced out!! I am glad everyone ( that actually came to the meeting ) had a good time! Again...Sorry I missed it. And the chance at the $50!!! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

I hope everyone has a merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!!

I look forward to seeing all of you next year.

Well yes I missed with a half way decent excuse....well not really.:)

My wifes dad took us to Gatlinburg for the weekend, had to get up early and drive back for church where I just did make it on time, got out of church a little late, forgot about the meeting entirely until after I had eaten and seen a call missed from Brandon.

He hasnt called me in years now so I knew it was important, but figured it out quickly and really didnt want to hear him RAZZ me!! LOL!!

Merry Christmas Everyone. You all are good people and I am blessed to know you.

Gotta say thanks to Bryan for the deal on those canister filters,,brought em home,cleaned em up,went got new stuff for em, and put em to work.

Back