Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

Hahaha he has crabs
IMAG4315_zpse04d8860.jpg

Just went through the whole thread front to back...ur setup is crack!!! I want mine to be like this....I hate that my clowns don't host anything...I wanna beat them...ughh...my tank is hard to aquascape too...I'm bout to do a lil 20g to try and mimic urs...lol

Nah...I got a 35g hex already...I wanna go smaller and be able to focus on tiny details....just seems like u notice so much more...plus people feel its harder...I like the challenge...plus smaller usually means cheaper

50g cube sounds good to me :)

I REALLY want a 50 cube! not too big, not too small. If I do that then I'm going to us my 36 as a fuzzy dwarf lion tank! Only the one lion though, maybe throw in some urchins too.

Just went through the whole thread front to back...ur setup is crack!!! I want mine to be like this....I hate that my clowns don't host anything...I wanna beat them...ughh...my tank is hard to aquascape too...I'm bout to do a lil 20g to try and mimic urs...lol

If it were me, I would get a 20 long. I saw one the other day and ideas came rushing in. It looks really easy to aquascape! Oh and I heard that if you tape a picture of a clown hosting a nem that they will get with the program. Monkey see monkey do? It took my black and white 2 days to host the frogspawn, but it took the other a little longer.

Last edited:
Back